This policy describes how we may collect and use information provided to us by people visiting this website. Because this policy may be revised from time to time, we suggest that you check here periodically for policy updates. “We,” “us,” “our” and “MAFIAoZAs” refers collectively to MAFIAoZA’s and MAFIAoZA’s Alabama, LLC, their subsidiaries and affiliates.
Our Information Values
We believe you have the right to browse our site anonymously. If you provide us with information about yourself or your company, we believe that you have the right to know why we are collecting that information, and how we use it. If, for any reason, you want to opt out of the marketing use of your information, we believe that we have an obligation to comply with your request.
The Information We Collect
“Personal information” includes any information identifiable in nature, and may include: your company information, your name, your address, your email, your financial information (such as credit card numbers) and your employment related information (such as a resume or references). You may visit and use this website without providing Personal Information. We will collect Personal Information only if you provide it to us. If you do not want us to have your Personal Information, please do not provide it to us.
You may provide us with Personal Information through various methods, including (without limitation):
- Registration Forms. If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of this website or to receive information about MAFIAoZAs, you may be required to fill out a registration form. This form requires that you provide certain Personal Information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, areas of interest, product usage, and/or a unique individual password.
- Transactions and Activity. If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we may collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the website. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction types, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amounts, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- Email and other voluntary communications. You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
- Employment Related Information. We may retain Personal Information you submit because you are interested in a career with us. We will use this information only for purposes related to your potential employment with us.
Except for employment related information, which we will use only for purposes related to your potential employment with us, we may use Personal Information for various purposes, including (without limitation):
- helping to establish and verify the identity of website users;
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships;
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- providing services and support to website users;
- improving the website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about MAFIAoZAs;
- responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- maintaining the security and integrity of our systems.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect data about the type of browser you are using, your domain name (the name of your internet service provider, or your company name), the time and length of your visit, the pages you view and the order in which you view them, and the site you last visited before coming to www.mafiaozas.com. We use this information only to improve our site’s content and structure. You will remain anonymous to us unless you provide us with your Personal Information.
We may also employ the use of “cookie” technology. A “cookie” is a small file that we may place on your hard drive to identify you when you visit our website. We use this technology to provide you a more customized browsing experience, and to determine your eligibility to use certain products or services. You may set your browser to refuse the “cookie,” but there may be pages on our site you will not be able to access if you do.
We may also collect aggregated data, which is data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined. We may use aggregated data at our discretion.
Use of Personal Information and Other Information
We may engage other companies to perform a variety of functions, such as to fulfill orders, assist with promotions, provide technical assistance, etc. (collectively, “Related Companies”). Related Companies may use your information only to the extent necessary for these companies to fulfill their functions, and for no other purpose. We will not make your information available to any unrelated business or activity for any reason.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or other legal request, to protect the integrity of the website, to fulfill your requests or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or any other investigation related to public safety.
This website is directed toward and designed for use only by persons aged 13 or older. We will not approve applications from, or establish or maintain registrations for any child we know to be under the age of 13. MAFIAoZAs does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that we obtained personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is (or who we know to be) under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our systems.
Choice and Control
In order to provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of this website. From time to time, we may also send you other messages or updates about MAFIAoZAs, our website and promotions or other activities. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security related communications from MAFIAoZAs, please contact us where specified in the Contact section, below.
You may also request information about your account with us, including a copy of your customer profile. We will provide this information to you on your request, and will update and correct your profile if you wish to make changes.
MAFIAoZAs Neighborhood Restaurant and Pub
2400 12th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37204